Proposal Consultant Expertise In
Success in Proposal Strategy and Development
Billion in Contract Wins
Years in Business
- Over 35 full-time proposal specialists with over $155 billion in government contract wins.
- Tailored capture and proposal processes to fit your goals and infrastructure.
- Access to our Proposal Center to host your team with three war rooms, multiple conference and breakout rooms, full service production room, private offices and a catering kitchen.
- Over 300 subject matter experts (SME) and associates to fill any proposal gaps.
- Experience winning bids with over 100 federal agencies and departments.
- Following our Principle Centered Winning code of conduct, we work for only one client on any given contract opportunity.
Recent News and Articles
Greg McCarthy talks to WashingtonExec about leadership, growth, finding the best proposal development professionals, and government contracting trends in their "Execs to Know" series. WashingtonExec: How did you get to where you are? Greg McCarthy: I started my career...
On March 13, 2017, the Trump Administration released his “skinny budget”, his administrations’ first federal budget blueprint revealing the President's plan to dramatically reduce the size of the Government. At first my plan was to write a quick summary of my budget...
A benefit of being proposal consultants is the variety of our experience on a range of proposal types, teams, and companies. It makes us useful and valuable, but it can also work against us. It’s not hard for a consultant to make that almost imperceptible pivot from...