KSI provides proposal and business development consulting services to federal contractors. KSI helps its clients win or retain Government contracts by providing the Key to Winning. KSI employs in-house consulting professionals supplemented by more than 275 associates and subject matter experts.
KSI consulting services include marketing assessment, strategic advisory, third party performance assessments, proposal development and technical writing services.
Clients come to KSI when they must:
- Win a targeted contract because of the strategic thrust of the company
- Diversify to obtain new customers
- Seek outsourcing services when in-house capabilities have been overloaded
- Leverage core competencies into a federal procurement as a teaming partner or major subcontractor
KSI is the first business development, strategic planning, and proposal firm that senior decision makers turn to when faced with a must-win opportunity, a need to achieve results, or when failure is not an option. Since 1983, KSI has played a role in clients winning over $122 billion in Federal Contracts.
Want to learn more about KSI? Click here to join KSI's mailing list and receive up-to-date information business development and Federal Government proposal tips in your inbox!
KSI is a proud corporate partner of the following organizations:
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and its National Capital Area Chapter (NCA)
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
- EZ Gov Opps
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Crowell & Moring
- The Coalition for Government Procurement
What makes a place to work something special? Is it good pay and benefits? A healthy balance between work and life? Smart colleagues? Or is it interesting work--and the freedom to do that work without being micromanaged? According to the 13,000 who filled out our Great Places to Work survey, it's all of the above. It's not easy to find an employer that offers all those things. –Washingtonian Magazine